Schools can avoid this by talking to Accordio about the many alternative systems on the market, all designed to cope with the way schools and Academy Trusts work today. These systems are sophisticated, adaptable, cloud-based and user-friendly.
Your school may also have signed up for a package that include a financial management systems as well as MIS - and many authorities, including Kent County Council, use Capita for both.
It makes sense, then, for schools that are considering moving their MIS to the cloud to look also at the FMS options out there, with PS Financials, SAGE and Bromcom amongst the clear frontrunners.
If your current system isn't able to:
- Import copies of supplier invoices and customer purchase orders
- reconcile bank statements imported directly from your bank account
- allow all members of staff to submit an electronic purchase requisition
- create a tiered structure for the authorisation of purchase orders, invoices, credit notes and payments
- link to the school bank account and make payments via BACS
then you need to talk to Accordio about how much easier - and uncluttered by paper - life would be if it could.