Accordio’s Review of 2018
It’s been another busy year for Accordio, which has gained a number of new clients and helped existing ones with ongoing projects. We have also continued to develop partnerships with other consultancies, supporting each other and bring in work from across the country.
As a flavour of what we’ve been up to, in 2018 we have:
- Helped EKS, a three-way shared service, deliver £1m of annual savings thanks to an innovative outsourcing arrangement that moved revenues, benefits, corporate debt management and customer services to a commercial provider. Accordio created the business case and project managed the transition.
- Delivered a return on investment study for the Kent Public Services Network partnership.
- Undertaken a comprehensive IT review for Dartford Borough Council, including the creation of a new IT strategy and target operating model for the ICT function.
- Delivered a technology review for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets ahead of the creation on an inhouse waste management service and gone on to support the council though the next phase of this project.
- Built a thriving outsourced data protection practice, with more than 20 school and charity clients now signed up across the south east.
- Begun working with West Lancashire Council to review its whole organisation to ensure it is sustainable in the longer term and effectively using technology to support service delivery.
- Worked with the Department for Education to provide expert input into the design of new T-level qualifications.
- Carried out a wide range of qualifications auditing work for clients such as BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT and the Institute for Apprenticeships.
After a successful year, we are looking forward to working with new and existing clients throughout 2019. If you need support to create strategy or deliver outcomes or would just value some good, honest, impartial advice, we would be delighted to talk to you.